In December 2025, BT Openreach who owns and manages the current traditional telephone network that ISDN/analogue system operates on, will be switching off. This means you will have to move to a new VoIP (voice over internet protocol) cloud-based solution to meet your telephony needs.
Protect, support and help to keep your organisation secure and resilient.
- Cost savings;
- No hardware to purchase and maintain
- Potential reduction in your current monthly charges
- No call charges (all inclusive)
- Protects business continuity (99.999% uptime) and continued connectivity in disaster situations (all inbound calls can be diverted)
- Enables remote working, collaborate from anywhere on any device
- Simple, user friendly platform for voice, video and messaging
- Scalable and customisable without the need to buy extra equipment
- Agile and instant self-service call management; call diverts, voicemail etc
- No physical backend system to purchase or maintain
- Continued local end user support from Net-Defence